Autumn Equinox (Next Race)

Hi All

Wow what a challenging year to run.   Forest Park is closed until Sept 24th (unless extended) due to extreme fire danger.  

Del said we have never cancelled an MGP so I hope not to here.   Let's call it delayed.

Due to Covid-19 restrictions once Forest Park is open we again will run this as a individual time trail.   Go ahead an run when you can and submit your time to me via email.   Hopefully we will have some rain in the next week and they will open the park up soon.